This sitemap has been carefully drafted and upkeep by dNovo Group – Digital Marketing Agency For Law Firms. If you have comments or suggestions about the website, please advise us so we can make sure your website experience is top notch. All information collected via this website is kept strictly confidential and is not shared with other third parties.
Posts by category
- Category: Cause for dismissal
- Notice Award Greater than 24 Months
- Is CERB Deductible from Wrongful Dismissal Damages?
- Can an Employer Change an Employment Agreement Without Consent?
- Compensation in Lieu of Reinstatement: Notice Model or Economic Loss Approach?
- Healthcare Worker Terminated for Refusing Vaccine
- Threats in the Workplace: Cause for Termination
- Secretly Recording Co-Workers: Just Cause for Dismissal?
- Just Cause for Dismissal, According to the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal
- Constructive Dismissal Resulting in High Damage Award Upheld by Ontario Court of Appeal
- Three Days of Work, Three Months of Pay: Dalton v. Fraser Valley Fire Protection Ltd.
- CERB Continuing to be Deducted from Wrongful Dismissal Damages (Or Not?)
- TTC Union Loses at Court: No Injunction for Vaccine Policy
- No Injunction to Prevent Dismissal in Mandatory Vaccine Case
- The Relevance Of Employee Sophistication
- Workplace Romance: Cause for Dismissal?
- Workplace Investigations Prior to Dismissal
- The Impact of CERB on Wrongful Dismissal Damages
- The Difference Between Layoff and Termination
- Can I Be Terminated For Cause For My Public Actions Or Off-Duty Activities?
- Wrongful Dismissal FAQ
- Not All Contract Breaches
- Category: constructive dismissal
- Category: employee or dependent contractor
- When a Non-Competition Clause is Disguised as a Non-Solicitation Clause
- Terminating Probationary Employees: Canada (AG) v Alexis
- Unfair Investigation Leads to Termination: Rejected by Courts
- Successor Employers and Reasonable Notice Periods
- Arbitration: Employee Must Disclose Vaccination Status
- Strong Start to 2022 for COVID-19 Vaccine-Related Terminations
- Sokoloff Lawyers Successful Injunction Against Former Employee
- What Makes a Manager? Saunders v WestJet, an Alberta Partnership
- The Necessity of Consideration – Matijczak v. Homewood Health Inc.
- More Evidence that COVID-19 Can Increase Notice Periods
- Mandatory Vaccination Policy Found Unreasonable in Arbitration
- British Columbia to Give Workers Five Days of Paid Sick Leave Beginning in 2022
- How COVID-19 Impacted Employment Insurance in Ontario
- Independent Contractor v. Employee
- Dependent Contractor v. Employees
- Employment status: difference between EMPLOYEE and CONTRACTOR
- Category: Employment Contracts
- The Future of Remote Employment
- Break In Service Time
- New Minimum Wage Law in Ontario
- Illegal Termination Clauses and Fixed Contracts
- Return to Office Looms – What Employers and Employees should know
- An Employees Right to Disconnect After Working Hours
- Unsigned Employment Contract Upheld by B.C. Court
- Non-Compete Provision Upheld Notwithstanding Working for Workers Act, 2021
- Employment Contract Successfully Limits Common Law Reasonable Notice
- Fixed Term Contracts as a Form of Reasonable Notice
- Reasonable Notice: Length of Service Does Not Require Mathematical Certainty
- Is it Possible to Work Without an Employment Contract in Ontario?
- When Can An Employee Rescind Their Resignation?
- The Importance of Language in Employment Contracts: Termination Clauses
- Who Is Eligible For Pregnancy / Parental Leave in Ontario?
- Employment Insurance and Without Cause Termination
- Are Work Hours Regulated in Ontario?
- What You Need to Know About a Fixed-Term Employment Contract
- Termination Lawyer Toronto
- No Interruption in Employee’s Length of Service Despite “New” Corporate Structures
- Category: Employment Law
- How Bereavement Leave Works in Ontario
- Recording Conversations in the Workplace
- “Saving Clause” Does Not Save Illegal Contract
- Fiduciary Employees: Impact Security Group Inc. v. Brown
- New CIRB Decision Comments on Manager Exception to Unjust Dismissal
- Age Isn’t Everything: 61-Year-Old Gets 2 Months Notice
- The Consequence of Failing to Mitigate, Even During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Right to Disconnect: New Ontario Legislation
- Old Age: Reasonable Notice and Mitigation in Hettrick v. Triple F Paving Co. Ltd.
- Labour Arbitrator Has Exclusive Jurisdiction Even Over Human Rights Complaints
- “Just Cause” Termination Provision Upheld: A Temporary Win for Employers
- Reference Letters and Employer Risk
- An Employer’s Failure to Act in “Good Faith” May Invalidate Lawful Termination Clauses
- Employment Abandonment
- Long Term Disability Claim Denials For Covid-19 Long-Haulers
- Changes in the Employment Law Due to Covid-19: What You Need to Know
- Termination for Poor Performance
- HOW TO RESTRICT A DEPARTING EMPLOYEE FROM TAKING CLIENTS FROM BUSINESS
- Absenteeism and Lateness in the Workplace
- Remedies Available in Human Rights Claims
- Probationary Period Rights in Ontario
- Human Rights and Discrimination in Employment Law
- Defamation in the Workplace
- Duty to Accommodate in Employment Law and Undue Hardship
- New Law About Overtime Pay
- Largest Monetary Award for Constructively Dismissed Employee
- Entitlement to a Pro-Rated Bonus
- Andros v Colliers Macaulay Nicolls Inc., 2019 ONCA 679: Interpretation of Termination Clauses
- Confidentiality Provisions in Settlement Agreements
- Terminated for Just Cause
- Keenan v. Canac
- Can An Employee Be Incorporated?
- How to Contest a Wrongful Dismissal
- Review of most recent updates to Labour and Employment Law under BILL 66 in Ontario
- Category: General
- Nepotism in the Workplace
- Ontario Electronic Monitoring Policy Requirement
- Three-Dose Vaccination Policy is Reasonable According to Arbitrator
- Reprisals under the Occupational Health and Safety Act: Presumptive Remedy for a Retaliatory Discharge is Reinstatement
- The Impact of Poor Mitigation Efforts for Notice Awards
- The Consequences of Bad Behaviour for Cost Awards
- Recent Arbitrator Decision on Two-Dose Vaccination Policy in the Workplace
- Reinstatement or Compensation in Lieu
- Extended Reasonable Notice Due to COVID-19 Not Unique to Ontario Employees
- One Unlikely Story, One Voluntary Resignation
- British Columbia Court Finds Employee Handbook Unenforceable
- Ontario Government Introduces Digital Rights for Employees
- Duty of Fair Representation Where Union Does Not Challenge Vaccine Mandate
- Alberta Court Upholds 4 Week Termination Clause
- COVID-19 Vaccine Policies: Failure by Employee to Accept Reasonable Alternative
- Emailing Your Lawyer from Your Work Email: Solicitor-Client Privilege
- Duty of Fair Representation in Unions Opposing Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines
- Abandonment or Termination: Wong v Polynova Industries Inc.
- Vaccine Policy Upheld, Despite Privacy Concerns
- Dismissed Employee Turns to UBER Job for Support: Income Held Not to be Deductible from Damages Award
- Mandatory Vaccine Policy Does Not “Force” Employees to be Vaccinated, Says Federal Court
- The Long Haul to Work: Are you Entitled to be Paid for your Commute?
- Employment Status and Uber Drivers
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation: Not a Holiday in Ontario
- Mandatory Vaccines: Should We Expect the Same of Judges?
- Material Non-Disclosure in Ex Parte Application Leads to Court Overturning Order: Constructive Dismissal or Resignation?
- Can Your Employer Fire you for Attending Protests
- The Changed Substratum Doctrine: Celestini v Shoplogix Inc
- Wrongful Dismissal Damages and Bonus: Koski v Terago Networks Inc
- Mitigation Efforts During COVID-19: Extension of Reasonable Notice Period
- Settlements: Sign Now, Not Later
- When and Where: The Importance of Time and Place in Bringing Employment Proceedings
- Human Rights and Vaccines: The Ontario Human Rights Commission Weighs In
- Mandatory Mask Policies – Not a Violation of Human Rights?
- Your Rights in Ontario: Vacation Time and Vacation Pay
- Wrongful Resignations
- Age Discrimination at Work
- What’s the Difference: Aggravated and Punitive Damages
- Bonus After Termination
- Government of Canada COVID-19 Support Extension
- Inducement: Increased Notice Periods
- How to Fulfil Your Duty to Mitigate
- Fired While Pregnant – How Much Notice?
- Is Two Weeks’ Notice Mandatory in Ontario?
- Can You Terminate an Employee for Incompetence?
- Can Your Employer Terminate You for Getting Another Job Offer?
- Are You Working in a Toxic (or “Poisoned”) Work Environment?
- Can You Be Fired Due to Insubordination?
- Layoffs During The Covid-19 Period Can Be A Constructive Dismissal At Common Law
- Saving Provisions In Termination Clauses Do Not Always Save The Day
- Severability Clause Cannot Save An Invalid Termination Provision
- Can Covid-19 Pandemic Have An Impact On The Common Law Reasonable Notice Period?
- Isolated Incident Without Any Prior Progessive Discipline Does Not Justify Termination For Just Cause
- Pregnancy-an Important Factor In Determining The Length Of Reasonable Notice Period
- The Obligation To Notify: Enforcebility Of Harsh And Oppressive Terms In The Employment Contract
- Unenforcable Termination For Cause Provision Can Render Entire Termination Provision Invalid
- What You Need to Know About Vaccination in the Workplace
- What You Need to Know About Family Caregiver Leave in Ontario
- What You Need to do if You are Laid Off by Your Employer
- A Guidance on How to Maintain Workplace Safety During the Covid-19
- Can I Be Terminated For Taking a Vacation During the Covid-19 Pandemic?
- Your Employment Rights During Covid-19
- What You Need to Know About New Administrative Monetary Penalties Under the Canada Labour Code
- Layoff, Temporary Layoff and Termination During the Covid-19
- Recalling Employees to Work from a Temporary Layoff
- How to Restrict a Departing Employee from Taking Clients from Business
- Infectious Disease Emergency Leave
- Illegal Questions During a Job Interview
- Workplace Safety and OLRB Complaint
- What Should I Do If I Am Being Harassed At Work?
- Sick Day in Ontario
- Should You Accept Alternate Work In Same Company
- Employment Insurance Improvements
- Basic Worker Rights in Ontario
- Signs of Toxis Workplace
- Rules of Termination in Ontario
- Reinstatement Rights in Ontario
- Workplace Suspension in Ontario
- Employment Insurance Entitlements after Termination
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Frustration of Contract
- Overtime Pay in Ontario for Salaried Employees
- Family Status Discrimination
- Watch Mr. Ball making a winning argument before the entire Supreme Court of Canada
- Global News November. 23, 2015
- ITWC Talks Published on July 24, 2014
- Category: Severance Packages & Pay Lawyer
- Category: Sexual harassment
- Category: Wrongful Dismissal
See All Reviews
19:58 18 Mar 19
Stacey was the third lawyer that I had hired to represent me, after the previous two didn't achieve anything for me. Stacey is very different. He is not only the author of Canadian Employment Law with profound knowledge and experience, he is also the most efficient one, direct to the point. He is the toughest one, well known by HR people, and he takes care of his client all by himself. There is no junior lawyers under him. That's the big difference comparing with other big employment law firms on Google, where I could only meet with a young lawyer with little experience. After he spoke with me for 45 minutes, he found the best way to break through. He didn't need to ask for a lot of document and he didn't bill hours to review them. His fee structure is aligned with his client's best interest. My problem was solved very quickly with a great result, and I only have to meet with him twice and exchange some emails. He's not just a tough fighter and negotiator, he got great strategy to make a deal. He answered my emails during the holidays. He comes in the office very early, and we had a conference call at 7am in the morning when we need to make a quick decision. To me, he is the best employment lawyer, a patient teacher and a friend. I strongly recommend him to those who need help.
01:13 06 Apr 19
Stacey was super helpful and increased my settlement a significant amount. He is very busy so you have to chase him down a bit but that is minor issue compared to all of the positives. Overall if you need a good labour lawyer then talk to him right away. He is THE lawyer to go to in Ontario!Thanks Stacey!
05:01 06 Dec 18
My experience with Stacey R. Ball was very positive. His fees are reasonable and value I received for the money was outstanding. Luckily, after his advice my situation was resolved almost amicably. You will not believe how reasonable some people can become after they start suspecting you have a good lawyer. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If you suspect you might need a lawyer in the future because of some developing situation at work, I highly recommend you wait no more and talk to Stacey.
18:34 26 Feb 19
Stacey has recently represented me. He’s patient, but to the point which I can appreciate. No fluff. He worked quickly and even responded during his holidays. Definitely highly recommended.
19:36 01 Nov 18
If I could give Stacey Ball 30 stars I would! Stacey was right on the “ball” when it came to my legal matter. I called his office and his efficient staff scheduled me for an appointment the next day. He’s a great listener and comes to the point quickly, confidently, and succinctly. He explained best and worst case scenarios and dealt with my matter without delay. He was successful in concluding my legal matter to my satisfaction and met all my expectations. I highly recommend Stacey for all your legal matters.Alexa
18:05 21 Apr 19
Mr Ball represented me in a wrongful dismissal case. It was quite evident from my initial consultation until the conclusion of my settlement. Mr. Ball mirrored professionalism, empathy and above all confidence. Mr Ball reviewed my case and informed me what I was entitled to and what to expect at time of settlement. I was represented diligently right up to the conclusion of my settlement. He was able to negotiate an amount that was above my expectations. I would highly recommend Mr. Ball to anyone in need of assistance in any type of employment situations. In conclusion that one of the main things that impressed me most was that he at all times puts his clients FIRST.
23:54 22 May 19
Stacey was my second lawyer I retained after my original lawyer felt that he would be better suited to deal with my difficult employment matter. Stacey was very direct, efficient and respectful of my time. He was tenacious in negotiations and challenged/invalidated all points the other lawyer argued. I would not have achieved my outcome without Stacey. Thank you!Daphne Scott
15:35 23 May 19
Stacey gave me good advice on my first consult. Super professional and competent. If I ever need employment lawyer again I would definitely come back to Stacey!
08:33 24 Jun 19
Stacey not only provided expert legal guidance on my workplace harassment case, but was also extremely supportive during this difficult process. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone facing a similar situation. Thank you Stacey.
03:03 01 Jul 19
Stacey Ball was very helpful with my employment situation, from start to finish. He answered all my questions and concerns dealing with my settlement promptly and easily explained everything. Thank you. 5 stars.
09:47 22 Jul 19
I want to thank Stacey Ball and the staff at Ball Professional Corporation. Mr.Ball's professionalism, friendliness and empathy were evident at our first meeting. We would not hesitate to recommend Stacey Ball and his team for their expertise in employment law.
03:27 31 Jul 19
Stacey Ball was a huge help for me from start to finish in a contract negotiation, and was able to very quickly identify issues and advise me on next steps. He was understanding of my situation and provided specific advice on a broad range of clauses in my contract. I would 100% consult with him again based on my experience.
04:31 02 Aug 19
After ending employment with my employer of 9 years due to actions that I felt were steps of constructive dismissal, I contacted Mr Ball to determine my employment rights. Through the whole process from beginning until conclusion, I found Stacey to be very professional and knowledgeable and would recommend him and his team as your representatives for employment law matters.
03:04 04 Aug 19
I met with Stacey Ball this morning for a consultation. He was incredibly generous with his advice and support in a consultation I needed. I highly recommend contacting him, even if you are unsure you will require his services - he will help you evaluate the situation and whether you need his services.
Katy M. Smith
01:18 05 Aug 19
I recommend Stacey Ball without hesitation. I was wrongfully dismissed and Stacey worked efficiently and communicated regularly to get a great settlement. He helped make a bad situation better – you want a lawyer like Stacey on your side!
09:47 22 Jul 19
I want to thank Stacey Ball and the staff at Ball Professional Corporation. Mr.Ball's professionalism, friendliness and empathy were evident at our first meeting. We would not hesitate to recommend Stacey Ball and his team for their expertise in employment law.
15:47 28 Oct 19
I would highly recommend Stacey Ball any time! Stacey accurately pinpointed the challenges of our situation and gave solid advice right from the beginning. When things got confusing for me, he took the time to explain them in lay terms so I could make informed decisions. A big thank you to Stacey ball and his team for helping me with a stressful situation and for always being there to smooth things over. We were even able to have a laugh or two and he definitely brings a human touch to legal matters which can be super uncomfortable for "regular" people that don't deal with legalese every day!
19:57 29 Oct 19
I would strongly recommend Stacey and his services for any employment related legal issues. His academic and professional experience provide a unique approach to strategizing over a case with his clients best interest in mind, and builds the case based on facts. He is an advocate for employees who have been wronged and his work with the supreme court demonstrates his commitment to changing the system for the better.
20:40 30 Oct 19
A few months ago, I was blindsided by my three partners who had decided to buy me out, at a fraction of the original investment contribution that I made when I joined the company. I decided to hire Stacey after interviewing him at his office. I knew then and there that he would make put my former partners in their place. Thank fully, I was right and Stacey took care of the matter in mediation, getting me 100% of what I was entitled to. The man is a legend in employment law and has the credentials to prove it, after all, he wrote the book on employment law! Thank you Stacey, appreciate all you've done. Best, LK.
02:11 15 Nov 19
I had spoken with three lawyers before I met with Stacey Ball. What I liked about our meeting was that Mr. Ball provided answers to my questions and made me feel that he had my best interests in mind. I was informed of a settlement amount I would be entitled to receive and he worked at getting it. You will get a chance to get some sleep knowing that your case will be resolved promptly and that your rights are being looked after. You will find his fees are competitive but fair as he evaluates each situation separately. If you want to know what you rights are, want results, without wasting time, look no further. My case was handled efficiently and I would recommend his services to anyone that asks. A big thank you Stacey Ball for your services.
15:39 27 Nov 19
Stacey is the best employment lawyer in Canada. I strongly recommend him to those who need help.
08:53 28 Nov 19
I got fired with no explanation from a workplace where i spend 4 years. I immediately started looking for a lawyer and got in touch with Stacey. He reviewed my case, helped me to calculate my severance pay and prepare all the proper documents. I would say Stacey is very knowledgeable and helpful in unfair dismissal cases. I would recommend him.
18:19 29 Nov 19
I was extremely pleased with the service provided by Mr. Stacey Ball and assistants. When I first approached him with my situation-a severance package well below merit, he was very direct with what is a reasonable severance and what he wanted to negotiate for me. Within a very short time he was able to get me 70% more above the initial severance offer and an additional 10% for pension and benefits. The timeline worked out beautifully as I did not fall short of funds while waiting for the settlement. I was pleasantly surprised and grateful of the outcome. In addition, his fees were very reasonable and were hardly felt. Thanks again Stacey.:)
07:48 07 Dec 19
I was transferred to night shifts by my manager without asking if can/want work nights. When i confronted him i was told either take night shifts or leave the company. Mr. Ball really helped me to sort out this situation and get proper compensation for my constructive dismissal case. Mr. Ball acted professionally and at the same time friendly at all times. He was very supportive and very positive about the outcome of my case. He is a very good person.
18:17 16 Dec 19
Stacy helped me with my wrongful dismissal case. He is very knowledgeable and kind. With his expertise, he could resolved and provided me a satisfactory settlement solution with my ex-employer. His fees are reasonable and office staff are very supportive . I am very happy with his service.
01:55 09 Mar 20
Stacey helped me with my case and I have to say I am very pleased with the outcome. His professionalism and expertise were absolutely impeccable. I am very happy with the services that Stacey and his assistants provided me. Stacey and his assistants Rebecca and Jennifer were always available to answer my questions through the process. My case was resolved completely in a few months. Stacey is a top employment lawyer and one of Canada’s best employment lawyers, but his legal fee was very fair and reasonable. I would highly recommend Stacey to whoever needs a legal service.
17:02 03 May 20
Mr. Ball is a top notch lawyer. Having written the labour laws himself he is thorough and detailed. He did a great job for me and I am very grateful.He has a neat sense of humour if you are blessed to realize it as well.He responded to all my emails in record time and called me immediately when he had updates.
18:54 09 Aug 20
I was happy to have Mr.Ball handling my constructive dismissal. He was friendly, fast, efficient and fair. As a result, I felt taken care of during this very stressful time. I would strongly recommend Mr.Ball for any employment related issues. Thank you !
20:12 05 Aug 21
Worked with stacey for a disability insurance claim that I got denied. Really easy to work with, professional and does fantastic work, easy recommendation.
16:33 09 Oct 20
My 2011 experience with Stacey R. Ball was very positive. His fees are reasonable and value I received for the money was outstanding. Luckily, after his advice my situation was resolved almost amicably. You will not believe how reasonable some people can become after they start suspecting you have a good lawyer. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If you suspect you might need a lawyer in the future because of some developing situation at work, I highly recommend you wait no more and talk to Stacey.Update in 2020:I cannot write more reviews, it looks like one review per account, so I am editing the existing review. Another unrelated incident in 2020. Another consultation and advice what to do next in order to steer clear of unpleasant developments. His very reasonable consultation fee is the best investment I ever made in my peace of mind. He was busy so he could not meet me on the day I wanted, but he met me two days later, which was perfectly fine. After talking to him it became much more clear to me what to do and what to avoid doing. Quotes Supreme Court cases as references when he explains things as to what to do and why, looks like he knows them by heart. There is a good reason why he is busy. He is a very effective lawyer. Very highly recommend.
21:50 20 Oct 20
Thank you to Stacey Ball and his staff for my making my experience a great one. Stacey was extremely honest, professional, insightful and responsive. His vast experience was evident as was his in-depth knowledge of employment law. He took great care with my case, was transparent and made sure I was informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Stacey and his outstanding team and I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to them again.
01:33 21 Oct 20
Thank you to Stacey Ball and his staff for making my experience a great one. Stacey was extremely honest, professional, insightful and responsive. His vast experience was evident as was his in-depth knowledge of employment law. He took great care with my case, was transparent and made sure I was informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Stacey and his outstanding team and I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to them again.
16:39 19 Feb 21
Stacey knows his business and how to get things done. He gives good counsel and executes effective strategy. I was very pleased with the results he achieved and recommend his practice highly.
23:08 01 Mar 21
I hired Stacey about 10 years ago now to represent me on a constructive dismissal case. After my first meeting with him, I felt very confident he would do the long haul and stick through the tough times ahead. It was a long stressful two-year battle but we were successful in winning my case. Unfortunately I lost my job in April at the start of the pandemic. My employer terminated me without cause so the first person that popped into mind was Stacey. Again he took on my case and after just a couple of months, negotiated a strong settlement for me. I would recommend Stacey to my friends, family and anyone who is not familiar with employment law or feels like they are being taken advantage of by their employer.
22:50 17 Mar 21
Mr. Ball and his team were amazing. They were efficient, knowledgeable and got our settlement done in a more than timely fashion.I would highly recommend him to anyone and have done so a few times over.
23:10 26 Mar 21
Stacey helped me with my case and I have to say I am very pleased with the outcome. Stacey and his team are always available to answer my questions. My case was resolved in a short time. Stacey is a good employment lawyer one can trust and his legal fee was very fair and reasonable. I would highly recommend Stacey to whoever needs a legal service.
07:44 07 Aug 21
Helped me with a workplace discrimination case, got laid off without a just cause for dismissal. Ended up winning the case and getting a severance package, couldn’t be happier.
09:58 09 Aug 21
For small business law, he’s the best in the city. Knows the ins and outs of the law and helped me save my business.
10:01 13 Aug 21
Consulted him a few times and would recommend him for any employment matter.
10:11 15 Aug 21
Had a really positive experience with this lawyer. He was straight forward and knew exactly what he was doing.
04:26 17 Aug 21
This law firm was absolutely great with reviewing my severance agreement. Recommend!!!
16:09 20 Aug 21
Had him look over my employment contracts before I finalized them, great choice. Ended up switching a few key things so now the business is more protected.
07:14 22 Aug 21
Had a big job opportunity and had Stacey look over the contract, caught a few things in the contract that the employer ended up changing once I brought it up to them. Always a good idea to double check with someone who knows this stuff and I’m glad a did.
20:02 11 Aug 21
Mr. Stacey Ball was very professional & knowledgeable with my workplace discrimination case.
14:35 17 Nov 21
The best lawyer in all of Canada and his associate, Shane is amazing! They make your life so easy.
17:42 16 Jan 22
We would highly recommend Stacey to anyone who needs employment legal services. This was the first time we hired a lawyer to represent us for wrongful dismissal. Our case was a unique one which required creativity and an in-depth knowledge of employment law. It was evident to us in our first meeting that Stacey would be able to fight for our case because he listened to our situation and provided several strategies that we could work toward to achieve the result we want. The process was clear in the first day and the fees structure was discussed on the same day. Following his guidance, we were able to negotiate a strong settlement. Even though the process was stressful, he made it much easier for us and we shared a lot of laughs together. Thank you for standing up for us!
16:51 30 Jan 22
I'd never have thought that I would be treated unfairly at work and, as a result, wrongfully terminated. Well, I'm not the kind of person who is okay with being humiliated, so I contracted this employment lawyer as I heard he was one of the best in Canada. It definitely paid back. Thank you once again!!
20:20 10 Feb 22
I would highly recommend Stacey. He is the one that can stay for youAttentive.very knowledgeable, accurate.,reasonable,responsible. He gets in your shoes!!!
05:04 20 Mar 22
Working with Stacey Ball was especially delightful cuz he is quite transparent about the process, risks and possible options. It felt like I was in the hands of the professional right from the start.
21:31 04 Apr 22
Stacey R. Ball is the best lawyer. Now, I can understand why this lawyer has such a high rating. Very good job on my case.
10:24 08 May 22
Been a few years since I had to go to this firm about workplace harassment.. Now I can finally talk about it and express my gratitude, the team at mr. ball's practice is incredible, they will do their best for you
09:06 16 May 22
Highly appreciate your advice and help with race discrimination at work! In my particular situation, Stacey Ball and his team completed a thorough investigation to build a convincing case. I got an amazing representation. To sum it up, excellent job, this is the right employment lawyer!
08:25 28 Mar 22
Best lawyer for any employment issues, speaking from my own experience as well as my friend's
18:43 30 May 22
I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all your guidance and support and patience with me through a rather difficult time. Thanks to you guys it became easier to deal with. You made the process easy to understand and were on top of the game the whole time. Stacey, you have an awesome team and I absolutely loved your straightforward style.Thank you once again!
12:25 02 Jun 22
I recently had a consultation with this lawyer and got useful legal advice. So grateful for your help! You're my first call if things escalate.
09:27 24 Jul 22
I recently had a consultation with this lawyer and got useful legal advice. So grateful for your help! You're my first call if things escalate. Recomended for everyone.
11:38 06 Aug 22
Mr. Stacey Ball expertly helped my family member through her wage dispute. I was the one who recommended him since he helps our company with work contracts.
07:55 20 Oct 22
Sometimes friendships can go wrong & have a bad effect on your career.. exactly what happened to me when I was unfairly terminated. When I realized that just moving on wouldn't do it for me, I found this dedicated professional - Stacey Ball. With the employment lawyer on my side I was treated fairly & won the case. I can't express how thankful I am for the settlement & bringing back my confidence!
17:03 29 Nov 22
Friendships can occasionally go wrong and have a bad impact on your work, which is what happened to me when I was dismissed unfairly.I found this committed professional named Stacey Ball after I realized that simply moving on wouldn't work for me.Thanks to the employment lawyer on my side, I received fair treatment and won the case.I can't express how grateful I am that the settlement allowed me to regain my confidence.
21:12 01 Jan 23
It was a pleasure dealing with such a thorough and knowledgeable legal professional like Stacey.I would highly recommend Stacey for any employment legal issues.A big thank you to Stacey and his team.
19:53 18 Mar 23
Stacey R. Ball was the most knowledgeable lawyer I could have wished for when I was terminated. I am deeply grateful for his assistance, it was invaluable in helping me navigate this difficult circumstance.
TOP EMPLOYMENT LAWYER TORONTO
Excellence In Wrongful Dismissal and Employment Law ”